Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation

I went on vacation with my family this past week to Inks Lake. We had a blast!!! The only thing I really had a hard time was with food. I had some much junk food it was unreal. Smores...candy....cookies...etc. I was ready to get back home and get back on track. Now that I am home Im having a hard time not wanting sweets because I ate so much lately. That has always been my weakness...sweets. I try to switch out my sweets with strawberries....pineapples...watermelon. It really does work but I need to stock up on it or it goes fast in my house! I feel a lot better physically when I dont eat the junk too but I still allow myself some once in awhile. Life is meant to enjoy..not to deprive yourself from things so find your happy medium.

4 comments:

  1. how long was the drive? that sounds like something Jonathan would love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, this is the 3rd comment! i keep forgetting to wait on the captcha. :(

    anywho, i love inks lake! it's really nice place to camp out at. glad you had a good time. did you guys see the deer in the evenings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its only like two and half hours away...it was a blast! Yes we saw lots of deer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! glad you had fun! What woman doesn't have a weakness for sweets?? I need a carb detox STAT!! I am almost considering jazzercising with all of the crazies lol

    ReplyDelete