Friday, June 24, 2011

Boys

Wow...never thought in a million years I would have two boys. Before I was even married I wanted a little girl. I loved being in the nursery;I loved seeing little girls with the dress and big bow that their mom had picked for them the night before. When I had babies I was going to have a little girl. HAHA....NOT!! I not only had one boy but TWO...but now that I have them..I would not have it any other way. God has blessed me with these boys so much. Looking back on it...I never played with barbies....I only had dolls that sat on the shelf...I was an outdoors girl that loved playing basketball and riding my bike. I wasn't good with all the girlie stuff and I still feel  that way with myself in some areas of my life. The boys and I went camping with my parents this weekend and we had a blast. I am pulled into two different areas--- love it that the boys are getting older because we are able to do more stuff but sad because they are growing so fast and it seems like I cant keep up. I know...such a mom right. Anyways, we had a blast fishing...hiking the trails and being super hot. God knew exactly what I need....two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment