Saturday, June 18, 2011

Motherhood

I am not by any means the greatest mother but who said I had to be? I think too many people have a preconceived idea of what it means to be a good mother. I just want to be a happy momma with happy kids.  One thing that does make me happy is running. When I was younger I hated to exercise but after having Noah and Elijah...it just makes my mind clear and I am at peace. Its just me and the pavement...(and the warmth of Gods presence). Exercise (doesn't have to be running) is a must....its great for your body...your mind...and you look really good after doing it for awhile-- so the question you have to ask yourself is this.... am I doing this for myself or am I doing this because I have to....its all a mind set....try setting your mind into a more positive outlook and it might change your feeling about exercise.....

2 comments:

  1. I like running...I just never have the chance outside of running after the kids! And when I do have the opportunity (at 8pm) I'm too tired! Any suggestions super mama?!! Cuz you know you are super right?!! Like a super hero but better!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..8pm is actually when I have been going running (especially since its hot any other time) or go early in the morning (if you are a morning person)before kids wake up and hubby can watch them....once you push yourself to start then it slowly gets better :)

    ReplyDelete